Friday, November 2, 2007

Nuffnang sucks?

Say’s who?

I said so!

I have been using Nuffnang as part of my online monetization tools on one my high traffic blogs for quiet some time now and I am not at all happy with it! :-( I can’t believe that I only earned a pathetic Malaysian 0.30 cents from it. It is utterly ridiculous! I even made more money from Advertlets! I made the decision to totally remove my Nuffnang ads from my high traffic blog a few days back.


What about you readers out there? Are you making good money from Nuffnang lately?
Give me your thoughts on Nuffnang. I would love to hear them. If you guys made money out of it, I would reconsider my decision.
Thanks!

http://homebiss.blogspot.com/2007/09/nuffnang-sucks.html



Discuss this post in the Asia's First Nuffnang Discussion Forum


If you find this site helpful, please leave your footprint on this site using the shoutbox on the right.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Quotes

Postings In Order Of Date

Comments In Order Of Date